Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for the Graphics Team

Hello, I am Kin.
    I am a member of Avalonia's Graphics Team. We make the graphics of Avalonia, such as swords, hats, bodies, and more! I would like to request from you, as players, on what we should add to Avalonia Graphics Wise. This could be new shops with items, such as swords or heads. That is only an example. I will read all suggestions and respond to them as soon as I can. Thank you!

Kin, Avalonia Graphics Admin

Originally posted by Kin* View Post
    Hello, I am Kin.
    I am a member of Avalonia's Graphics Team. We make the graphics of Avalonia, such as swords, hats, bodies, and more! I would like to request from you, as players, on what we should add to Avalonia Graphics Wise. This could be new shops with items, such as swords or heads. That is only an example. I will read all suggestions and respond to them as soon as I can. Thank you!

Kin, Avalonia Graphics Admin
    You should create a Spartan helmet.

Comment

Since we can't have things like backpacks on our bodies, can we have a store for like backpacks and capes?
      Art thread

Comment

Originally posted by Minashi View Post

You should create a Spartan helmet.
        Yes that would be something to think about, I would like a more general suggestion. Like what specific style, such as the animal shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gadget View Post
          Since we can't have things like backpacks on our bodies, can we have a store for like backpacks and capes?
          I will think about that Gadget.

Comment

Ola my name and rodrigo i think you could make a shop of zumbis and create a part where you could place them with the swords and other things tb was good also why the avalonia will go greater

Comment

I think we need more things to put on your land, I was thinking a fire place or a wooden stump to sit on.

Comment

also, Can somewon please link the, Body template and the hat template?
                that would be good thanks

Comment

Originally posted by -=-Murphy-=- View Post
                  also, Can somewon please link the, Body template and the hat template?
                  that would be good thanks
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Hat_template.png Views:	1 Size:	2.3 KB ID:	2629
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	bbuilder_bodyc2047.png Views:	1 Size:	12.2 KB ID:	2630
                  Graphics Admin
                  Dave #7708

Comment

Umm.... how do you use the body template?

Comment

Originally posted by iDave* View Post
                      Click image for larger version Name:	Hat_template.png Views:	1 Size:	2.3 KB ID:	2629
                      Click image for larger version Name:	bbuilder_bodyc2047.png Views:	1 Size:	12.2 KB ID:	2630
                      Can you guys add lines where each frame of the body ends? D: idk

Comment

Working...
                      X