No announcement yet.

Introducing Project GrailWay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the heads and bodies gonna be game objects or just a sprite object?

Comment

Originally posted by Ximithie View Post
      Are the heads and bodies gonna be game objects or just a sprite object?
      Sprite-sheet within an image.

Comment

Good luck with this Thor, finally you are getting the chance and support you deserve to accomplish your goal.

Comment

I'm just being honest, The level is amazing so hurry up and release it PLEASE! The tree stump is to tall though. But other than that it's amazing hurry please. When do you think this will be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanman View Post
            I'm just being honest, The level is amazing so hurry up and release it PLEASE! The tree stump is to tall though. But other than that it's amazing hurry please. When do you think this will be released?
            --------->

Originally posted by Thor View Post
            There is no release date and in all likelihood the project will take years.

Comment

Will this be out on iPhone ?

Comment

Hi,

I'm new around here. I was a Graal The Adventure / Classic player until the game became completely P2P. (I even joined the FAQ team back in the days). I stumbled upon the new Graal Classic for mobiles recently and decided to check it out (because nostalgia) but was really saddened by how empty the game became (the fact that they removed all the quests, items and hearts and the most important, Avalon island where I could get my own house!). Anyways... After digging a little more about what Graal became I found this game.

I'm really curious about who you guys are. It's obvious that you guys had something to do with the old Graal. Did Thor work on the original Graal game? What about Stephen, is he the same Stephen Knorr?

Thanks

Comment

Hi. Big fan of your moon roof .

Originally posted by Seifer View Post
                  Did Thor work on the original Graal game?
                  No. I was merely a sporadic player.

Originally posted by Seifer View Post
                  What about Stephen, is he the same Stephen Knorr?
                  That would be Stefan (Knorr).

Comment

That's the right house, haha! It has been so long since I've visited it. It's hard to believe that was about 17 or 18 years ago... that doesn't help NOT making me feel old....

Anyways, thanks for the explanation. I would love to offer my help and get involved with such a project but I simply don't have the time. I'll still keep an eye on your project, I have read about your ideas and I'm looking forward to trying it someday. Good luck!

(And yes, I meant Stefan, sorry! There's just so many variations of that name)

Comment

Very cool Thor, good to see you moving onto bigger and better things.
                      Let me know if you ever need graphics done.

Comment

Happy to see you moving out from the other game, your talent was being wasted there. Best of luck with this game!
                        Former LAT and Forum Mod

Comment

Is this project still being worked on? Seemed to be going well however there hasn’t been any updated information in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp2k View Post
                            Is this project still being worked on? Seemed to be going well however there hasn’t been any updated information in awhile.
                            There really isn't any progress on my own part for various different reasons (some of which will ease in the next couple of months), but attached is a preview of some progress for the starter town.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_13032018_205431_0.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	4061Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_09032018_172727_0.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	4062

There are some concerns over leveling work-flow which may require addressing, I've considered working towards an in-browser editor but this itself will take ages at the expense of progress with this project. I may also attempt further NodeJS solutions.

It would still be great to hear ideas with regards to storyline as admittedly storytelling is not a strength of mine.
                            Last edited by Thor; 04-03-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Looks good, pretty unique since it reminds me more of a medieval town instead of villages as in Zelda
                              Also known as Daddy and bomber

Comment

I’m surprised I haven’t seen this until now!
                                This is something I’m all for and I hope you’ll keep this project going!

If you’re in need of any help I would consider myself pretty ameateur when it comes to level design, but I might be able to deal with minor graphics or perhaps storytelling. Either way I think you’re doing an amazing job!

Comment

Working...
                                X