This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Answering The Question " How to become a Police Administrator?"

This is a question that's probably asked or has crossed the mind of every player from either Avalonia or Corleone Online "How do I become a Police Admin"
    Well Today I am here to finally break the ice and answer this question as mindfully and truthfully as I can. For those of you who are not aware of who I am, I am enue currently a Police Administrator for Corleone Online you'll see me running around as the little Female Tiger with Hair :P and I can say that it is a amazing and fun experience helping keep the game environment safe for you all who play. With that being said lets get to the good stuff !

Here is the link to all Staff Applications
    answer all questions thoroughly and Goodluck on applying
    https://avaloniaonline.com/forum/cor...f-applications

Now with applying for this role, you are to have a few set of requirements nothing major but if you dont then I dont suggest you apply

You MUST be able to clearly speak English
    English doesn't have to be your first or best language but you must know how to communicate with a majority of our staff and players.

You have to be MATURE
    This is a huge requirement, there is no specific age requirement but with age Maturity plays a role if you are not mature I suggest you dont apply

PROFESSIONALISM
    Being able to have the qualities of a professional member of the team is key. This includes being able to professionally handle situations and put aside friends and how you may personally feel at times to make professional decisions.

RULES
    You MUST know and have read all of the In-game rules. What sense does it make trying to enforce rules you dont know or believe yourself.

PATIENCE
    You MUST have patience with taking on this role being spammed becomes second nature to you. Never lose your cool and respectfully diffuse situations such as spamming
    you dont have to be the guy or girl to answer every question, try to but it gets to a point where you have to be able to form a system of how you respond to messages and or handle certain situations.

If you feel you have all of these qualities and even more feel free to submit a application !

PS~ DO NOT ASK FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE REVIEWED, IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED YOU WILL BE CONTACTED
    Last edited by Enue; 06-07-2018, 12:12 AM.
    ~enue

Good Luck to you all
    ~enue

Comment

Cool, now players know what to keep in mind during applying

Comment

Great tutorial enue! Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
        X