Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Graphic Site~!

Goodbye everyone.
    Last edited by esmeree; 04-15-2018, 09:08 AM.

Originally posted by esmeree View Post
    Hiii, Here's my graphic site: I mainly post EDITED heads and bodies, anyone is free to use and further edit them, if they can't do graphics, enjoy!
    Hope you do well
    Last edited by Deas; 04-14-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaibu View Post

Hope you do well
      Thank You!

Comment

Can you edit a head for me?

Comment

Graal bodies does not fit on the body template of corleone or avalonia, it's not recommended to use images from another game and posting it here or attempting to uploading it in-game.
          If you are going to have your own webpage, please make sure to write down what is allowed to use and what isn't for others- if you made the art. If you didn't make it- it is a breach of copyright and it's not allowed. We do not promote copyright violations. I'm going to close this thread and remove the URL until you can provide me and the viewers of your webpage of these details. Thanks.
          Ditto Loves you.

Comment

Originally posted by Deas View Post
            Graal bodies does not fit on the body template of corleone or avalonia, it's not recommended to use images from another game and posting it here or attempting to uploading it in-game.
            If you are going to have your own webpage, please make sure to write down what is allowed to use and what isn't for others- if you made the art. If you didn't make it- it is a breach of copyright and it's not allowed. We do not promote copyright violations. I'm going to close this thread and remove the URL until you can provide me and the viewers of your webpage of these details. Thanks.
            I understand, delete this thread instead, thank you Deas.
            Last edited by esmeree; 04-14-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X