X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be a good person?

How to be a good person?
    Well if you don't know how here is a little guide
    1. So you did a Mod/Admin application and you wanted a reply but you didn't get one,doesn't mean you ask for the Admins/Moderators to give you a reply because that will decrease your chances being Admin/Moderator.
    2. Okay,if some one is bullying you,does it mean to say something back to the person/bullie?NO spells no!Screenshot that and send it to the Staff!
    3. I am training to be a Mod/Admin in Pixel Worlds but does it mean I can do whatever I want,NO!
    4. I have 340 on one of my channels (True) but does it mean to show off?NO!
    5. If you bought coins/packs but you didn't get anything,send details and screenshots to Avalonia Support and if they think your lying...*WARNING*Do not lie about coins or purchases because its ilegal in Avalonia (I think)
    6.So if you got jailed for a specific reason and you send fake proof that you got banned/jailed for no reason your punishment will be increased!And also if you got jailed then...
    JUST DEAL WITH IT!
    So I hope you like this guide and think about it because you never know the Moderators/Admins are watching even when your not there!
    *Beware*

1. Lol? I mean, every professional player knows wht to do, if theyre not professional, they should do what they think its right.
    2. Good point.
    3. So you think saying "Im training to be an admin" will higher your chances? Haha!
    4. They can advertise their own channel if they wish to.
    5. You "think" its illegal, but not sure, please find out then talk.
    6. Barely increased, maybe admins will just ignore the "victim"

Now listen
    1. Dont ask admins to check your application (You already did it) it will decrease your chances.
    Level Artist.

Comment

• OhYes
      OhYes commented
      Editing a comment
      Shut up Chase your not gonna be admin so shut up ISIS Boy

• CHASE*
      CHASE* commented
      Editing a comment
      Im not even interested, I have tried being an admin and its nowhere fun, and you said "ISIS boy" Idiot its not a fact

• CHASE*
      CHASE* commented
      Editing a comment
      Wheres the parental supervision?! You wont be a admin with your ugly attitude. Be mature, grow up.

That's not a guide on how to be a good person but a player, just saying. ^__^

Comment

In other words, treat others how you'd like to be treated. Simple as that lol.

Comment

• OhYes
        OhYes commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol gonna get fired me gonna report you lol nub mod rip mod powerrs

• *trimaster
        *trimaster commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool story.

You said lol youre gonna get fired soon
      Level Artist.

Comment

Originally posted by OhYes View Post
        How to be a good person?
        Well if you don't know how here is a little guide
        1. So you did a Mod/Admin application and you wanted a reply but you didn't get one,doesn't mean you ask for the Admins/Moderators to give you a reply because that will decrease your chances being Admin/Moderator.
        2. Okay,if some one is bullying you,does it mean to say something back to the person/bullie?NO spells no!Screenshot that and send it to the Staff!
        3. I am training to be a Mod/Admin in Pixel Worlds but does it mean I can do whatever I want,NO!
        4. I have 340 on one of my channels (True) but does it mean to show off?NO!
        5. If you bought coins/packs but you didn't get anything,send details and screenshots to Avalonia Support and if they think your lying...*WARNING*Do not lie about coins or purchases because its ilegal in Avalonia (I think)
        6.So if you got jailed for a specific reason and you send fake proof that you got banned/jailed for no reason your punishment will be increased!And also if you got jailed then...
        JUST DEAL WITH IT!
        So I hope you like this guide and think about it because you never know the Moderators/Admins are watching even when your not there!
        *Beware*
        what is this how to be a good person or how to "get hired on avalonia" confused here.. a lot.
        If you don't get a reply on the application get seen doing good things in avalonia (this will lead to a high staff in the police team seeing you do good and wanting you on the team.) although you will still need to re-apply but you'll have a better chance due to them seeing your good work. But don't just do it to get "hired" because you want admin powers do it because you like helping people. Yes being staff on avalonia is fun, but it can be hard work (part of why i resigned)

Comment

Lol in this thread you attacked a person and called them isis boy and then threatened Staff saying you'll get them fired all for no reason
          Art thread

Comment

Originally posted by CHASE* View Post
            1. Lol? I mean, every professional player knows wht to do, if theyre not professional, they should do what they think its right.
            2. Good point.
            3. So you think saying "Im training to be an admin" will higher your chances? Haha!
            4. They can advertise their own channel if they wish to.
            5. You "think" its illegal, but not sure, please find out then talk.
            6. Barely increased, maybe admins will just ignore the "victim"

Now listen
            1. Dont ask admins to check your application (You already did it) it will decrease your chances.

the No.3 so good👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
            and No.5 is yes 🤣🤣🤣
            looks , ain need to feed them self too... we play game we know we are wasting time , so the idiot is us not admin
            btw i hate those scumbags that steal loot also kill u on the spot wile u are farming!

Comment

Working...
            X