Minashi's HTML tutorial for your status!*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minashi's HTML tutorial for your status!*

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0745 (1).jpg Views:	1 Size:	87.9 KB ID:	2524

Hello, and welcome to Minashi's HTML tutorial for your status!

We are going to have different sections explaining how you can make your own creative status!

Before we continue, you have to spend 250 coins to be able to have and edit your status.

First off, In Avalonia you can create your own status on your profile. But, you can make it even better by using these easy codes!

HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. This coding language is used to create websites and other things! It is commonly used to edit texts through out the internet.

Now we won't be doing a full tutorial on how to use HTML. Just the right things so you can use it to make your status.

In HTML, tags come in pairs. Tags are the elements used to edit the text. For example, <p> Hello! </p>
    <p> is a tag. P, stands for paragraph. It is used to make simple sentences!

There is a start tag, and an ending tag. Your content is placed in the middle.

Start tag--Content--end tag
    <p> This is a example </p>

All ending tags have a /.

Italics:

In HTML, you can have special formatting elements that edit your text. Here is a list of some that you can use!
    • <b> - Bold text <b> This text is Bold </b>
    • <i> - Italic text <i> This text is Italic </i>
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0748.jpg Views:	1 Size:	248.1 KB ID:	2525

Now there is not much because Avalonia does not support all of the different kinds of combinations, only the basics.

Colors:

One of the cool things about HTML, is that you can change the color of the text! Now, how do you do it?

First, you start with a paragraph.

<p> This is text </p>

Now, pretend you want it blue. You will add this tag after <p>, <font color=" "> </font> and insert blue between the quotation marks " " and then finish it with a </p>.

<p><font color="Blue "> This text is Blue. </font></p> It will make your text look like this! This text is blue

You can use all kinds of different colors.

Line Breaks:

While you are creating sentences, you can have problems with them mixing together and bunching.
    You will want to use the <br /> tag. You can use this in sentences, and outside of them to space them.

For example:

<p> This is a paragraph </p>
    <br />
    <p> This is another paragraph </p>

And in sentences,

<p> This is a <br /> paragraph </p>

It is called a Line Break.

You can also use the tag <hr />
    This tag will create a line going across your status, and will help you organize it more.

Word size:

You can also adjust the size of the text by using this code:

<p style="font-size: px"> </p>

Experiment by putting different numbers next to the px.
    px stands for Pixels.

Borders:

Another cool trick you can add to your status are borders. You can surround your text, and make it look beautiful. There are tons of different combinations, but for this tutorial I will use just one.

This code will surround your text with 2 silver lines.

<div style="border:15px double silver;padding"> </div>

This will border anything you put inside of it.

Special addition:

For you guys, I will add a special tag you can use that will make your status pop out. It's like a shadow effect.

<p style="font-size:20px;text-shadow:6px 6px 6px #666"> </p> Insert what you want it to say in the middle.

These are all the basics to help make your status look even better.
    I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial, if you have any questions or concern's, you can private message me through my profile.

*Note, Avalonia does not support Links and images.

Last edited by Minashi; 01-29-2018, 10:32 PM.

Very well written guide!
    Former Corleone Online Manager

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Hire this man now!
        Level Artist.

Comment

• iDave*
          iDave* commented
          Editing a comment
          He/she is already part of the team

Nice to know

Comment

Very benefitial from a great admin 👌 Thanks!

Comment

This was incredibly helpful, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
            X