Improved Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved Speed

Sorry for the lag of updates on the forums recently. Tons of things were worked on, such as new sparring on Corleone and new possibilities for developers including main.json for configuring all the inner workings of the servers. Maybe I will add posts for that soon. A huge script update is planned in a few weeks.

Yesterday the speed of the game has been increased dramatically by switching to texture chat, which means the chat text is no longer drawn using CSS, but is directly drawn with OpenGL/WebGL which is speeding up the game when there are more than 2-3 players on the screen saying something. This is compatible with all the international text and emojis. If there are any problems with the new speed optimization then let us know :-)
    Also known as Daddy and bomber
    Avalonia Facebook Avalonia iOS Avalonia Android
    Corleone Facebook Corleone Online Download

That is solid progress - I'm glad, Stefan.
    Hopefully there will be some sort of live-scripting in the future, I'm sure it would turn out to be hugely beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
      Sorry for the lag of updates on the forums recently. Tons of things were worked on, such as new sparring on Corleone and new possibilities for developers including main.json for configuring all the inner workings of the servers. Maybe I will add posts for that soon. A huge script update is planned in a few weeks.

Yesterday the speed of the game has been increased dramatically by switching to texture chat, which means the chat text is no longer drawn using CSS, but is directly drawn with OpenGL/WebGL which is speeding up the game when there are more than 2-3 players on the screen saying something. This is compatible with all the international text and emojis. If there are any problems with the new speed optimization then let us know :-)
      That's neat, keep it up!

Comment

Working...
      X